Friday, April 10, 2009

An overview of yesterday

Yesterday was a busy and exciting day in the life of this mom. I got up and took my boys to my mother-in-laws house. The oldest didn't not have school because the teachers were needed for kindergarten testing of the incoming children. My mother-in-law usually has the 2 younger ones on Thursday anyway. This enables me to volunteer at the school. I asked if she would mind taking all 3 boys so that I can go to the gym. She agreed which surprised me as she is busy in the greenhouse.

I got to spend a whole hour at the gym and I didn't have to wait for machines. I went Tuesday night. It was crowded. I joined a gym closer, but it doesn't open until May 17th. So we are allowed to use the "sister" gym until it opens. I was able to do 10 min. on the treadmill (I had to stop cause my shins HURT). Then I did 10 min. on the eliptical and another 10 on the bike. I got about 20-25 min. of weights in. So here is my weight: 219 lbs. I'm working to get it down. I do have to say that I have a LOT more energy since working out.

When the boys and I got home, I fed them lunch. Then we went outside and started putting together the trampoline. My arms were burning from putting the springs on. That is a definite workout. I'm still a little sore this morning from it. So if you have a friend putting together a trampoline or tearing one down, volunteer to help.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: