Friday, November 28, 2008

It's been a while!

Things have been crazy. My baby is now crawling and pulling up. Within one week, he went from sitting up to crawling to pulling himself up. I just keep saying that he is too young. My older 2 are in swim lessons. The 2nd wasn't using "listening ears" and had to miss the last half of the lesson. There was much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. "Listening ears" were used at the last lesson. :) For which both the lifeguards and I am VERY grateful.

Well, I had the craft show. Didn't do too bad. My mom even made and sold some things. She had a few pairs of earrings last year. This year she had so much more. Here are some of the bracelets she did. I have a few posted in my store. The first 3 are necklace and bracelet sets that were inspire by the Disney Princesses. She did the beadwork using the colors of their outfits. I have a few posted in the store: www.BPDesign.etsy.com.

I had quite a bit at the show this year. Our booth actually looked a lot nicer. We still have improvements to make. Each year will be better than the last. We are still learning. We are going to take part in a craft show next Saturday.

I learned how to put a slide show on here. Yeah! Now I can put more than one picture on at a time. I have a Santa and reindeer buddies bracelet with matching earrings that I'm doing. I'm not sure if I should sell them or keep them for myself. We'll see.

First, I need to finish the pairs of mittens for a friend's grandchildren. She asked for 4 pairs. I'm also making most of the Christmas presents for family this year. I'll get pictures posted when I'm finished.

Hope everyone has a great night!

No comments: