Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Been busy!

So here it is the last day of March. I have been busy to say the least. I had my 31st birthday. Not really feeling old. I've been trying to do better at keeping my house clean. That seems to be a non-stop chore. I'm working out (walks, jog when hubby keeps kids, etc). Still haven't lost weight. In fact it seems like I've been gaining. Arrrgh!

My mom and I are still being creative and trying to find our niche. I have posted new things in my store, but haven't been able to chat with my etsy friends as often as I'd like. I've started making cup quilts. They are coasters that I have taken the time to piece and quilt like full-size quilts. I'm also making quilted bookmarks and checkbook covers. There is a green twin-size quilt I'm about done with. I'm still trying to decide if I should sell it or give it to my hubby's niece for her birthday. My mom has done some gorgeous work on her embroidery machine. She made these Easter egg holders that have a lacy look to them. I love them.
Photobucket

That is about it for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: