Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crazy Day




Today has been a little crazy and it's only about halfway over. We had to go in for the 2 mos. checkup for the baby. The older 2 acted like little terrors. They normally don't behave that horrible. I tried to put a buttonhole in a dress 6 times. I've given up. I also have about 40 chocolates in the fridge for a wedding. My 3 yr. old got into the fridge and started to eat them. I had them on the highest shelf and in the furthest back corner. Needless to say I'm about ready to cry. I still have 2+ hours till my husband gets home.




It gets a little frustrating because I never know when he'll get home. One time he didn't get home till about 15 min. before the boys went to bed. He starts work at 6:15 AM and sometimes earlier. Then doesn't get home any earlier than 4 PM.




I still have 1 bridesmaid's dress to alter. I think I'll wait a little for that one. It's made of satin and I'm really not in the mood. Plus, I need to get the right color thread.




Monday night, Matt and I refinished some chair cushions for a family. I think they turned out nice. There was so much I wanted to do to them, but they weren't my chairs. I would've like to sand, restain, etc.

No comments: