Sunday, July 27, 2008

Great Craft Room Exodus

Well, the great craft room exodus is on. Mostly fabric right now. I do have yarn that is posted. I also have some crochet doll dress patterns. It is amazing how much stuff can build up. I should take before and after pictures, but it's embarrassing. I may do it though as a reminder not to let it get that bad again. It has spilled out into the livingroom.

The task is daunting, but needs to be done. I don't want to become one of those people whose kids avoid bringing their friends home because of the clutter. I also don't want to end up on Oprah.

I really need to get back to work. It's coming along. Maybe I'll be brave enough to post the pics.

I almost forgot. I found a lady that works with Christian Womanhood on etsy. I couldn't believe it. She makes some simple yet gorgeous jewelry. I saw a few pieces that I loved. Here is her store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5921741. You really should check it out. She is such a sweet lady and has a great testimony as well.

No comments: