Friday, July 25, 2008

Little Behind

So I've been working on cleaning out my craft room. I've been posting like crazy for the last week on ebay (briana78bear) and in my etsy store (www.BPDesign.etsy.com). I've got fabric, sewing patterns, yarn and crochet patterns. I'm not even done! So much builds up. I have 23 things in my DESTASH section. It feels so good to get things out. Clutter makes life so difficult. No reasonable offers are refused. Things gotta go!!!!!!!

In my ebay listings (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbriana78bear), I have some of my Boyd's Bears, a Mary MooMoo, books from Hyles-Anderson College, and some books from my mom. The books from college where books we needed for classes. There are books by Dr. Jack Hyles, Mrs. Marlene Evans and Dr. Jack Schaap. The first 2 authors are deceased and greatly missed, but we know they are in HEAVEN running around with Jesus. These postings on ebay are ending in 2 1/2 days to 4 days.

No comments: