Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy week.


Well, my oldest started school this year. I didn't cry like I thought I would. I saw how ready he was. He absolutely loves it. He wanted to ride the bus on his 2nd day. The 2nd child screamed and cried cause he couldn't ride it. He wanted to go to school so bad.

We did end up sending our son to the public school. The only thing I miss is the people that I got to talk to. I feel like I'm on the outside looking in. Some people will hardly talk to me cause I've sent my son to the dreaded public school. Oh well.

I was able to get some things done. I have a new set of earrings. They are Jack-O-Lanterns. I really liked how they turned out. I'm thinking of developing a set of earrings of different countries. We'll see how that goes. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: