Saturday, August 2, 2008

What did I get done?

I'm not sure what the answer to that question is. I got up this morning and waited for the man to pick up the bike. About 10 min. before he got there, someone called to offer me $100. I did pause, but I promised the first guy. Besides, I think it was the second guy's girlfriend. They only get my number if I contact them. I took down the ad after the second guy contacted me through the listing.

I also have sold the dog house. That will be picked up on Wednesday. I'm so excited. I'm making room in the garage, so that maybe I can actually park in there this winter.=)

I'll be so glad when we can get our next house built. With a family of 5, we are getting a little crowded. I'm hoping to get stuff out, so that I have a space for me. The only other females in the house are the dog and 2 cats, but they don't know they are girls. They were fixed before they realized it.

Every little bit that I can get, goes to pay down the debts. It is tough, but well worth it. Will we ever be debt free? I have no idea, but we'll try.

Anyway, back to my day. I got the bike sold. I went into town, paid somethings off. Then spent a little time window shopping. I found a Captain Planet thermos at Goodwill for less than a dollar. Got that posted on ebay. Then went to work on a bridesmaid's dress for a wedding next Saturday. When I realized, I didn't have the right color thread. So I made another trip into town. Worked on the dress for about 1/2 hour. Went to a pig roast. Came home and have been trying to motivate myself to finish the dress.

So back to work I go.

No comments: