Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Saturday night




Well, it is Saturday night here in Maine. I've been busy. We went this morning to my parents house. We also got the boys some new sheets (300 count). I'm hoping this will help keep them in their own beds. They really like our sheets.

I also picked up some cell phone charms that my mom and I want to try to sell. I've got Patriots, Red Sox and Yankees. I like them. They are all posted in my shop (www.BPDesign.etsy.com). I took some time and handmade special cards for them to be displayed on. The cards turned out better than I thought they would. I took a picture of a cell phone. I blacked out the company, cause I wouldn't want to be suspected of supporting any one company in particular. Then thickened the pictures. Whaalaa! Got my cards. Now I just need to make more teams. I can make MLB and NFL.

I got one posted before my BIL came to post some things on ebay. He is a novice. I remember those days. I'm also teaching my hubby how to post things on ebay. He posted a car manual. (They get pretty expensive.) We don't need the manual as that car was burned in the barn fire (a story for another day).

Ebay is going pretty good. I have quite a bit of stuff to post. Between my parents cleaning things out and me cleaning out rooms, I think I'm pretty set for a while.

It's late here. Gotta get to bed.

No comments: