Friday, August 29, 2008

Last day of the first week

Today was my son's last day of school during his first week of school. He gets off the bus so excited about everything he did that day. I got a call from the school nurse. He had a large bump on his cheek. I told them it was a bug bite which they already figured out. When he gets bit, he swells up. I asked the dr. about it. Since he isn't having breathing problems, he isn't allergic. Poor kid!

Things were busy today. I got things cleaned up some. I actually had all the dishes done. Until dinner was made. Now the sink is full. I'll worry about them tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. I must say getting up early makes me feel like I get more accomplished during my day. The LARGE cup of coffee in the morning helps too.

I did some more rows on a blanket for my cousin's newest addition. I'll have to post a pic when it is finished.

Hope everyone has a good night.

No comments: