Monday, August 31, 2009

Full Speed Ahead

I've been on my thyroid medication for a week now. I'm about ready to jump out of my skin. The question is: "Is this feeling from the medication or the ideas rolling around in my head trying to get out?" Not sure. From the time I wake up until I go to bed, my mind is running at full speed. It almost feels like how I imagine someone labeled with ADHD feels.

There is an appointment scheduled this morning with the surgeon's assistant. Maybe she will have an answer for me. I'm hoping that I get the ok to return to the gym. That should help release some of this energy.

I finished the blue train hat and posted it in my store, www.BPDesign.etsy.com. It turned out sooooo cute.

Hope everyone has a great day. I may just go for a run around the block a few times. :)

1 comment:

Marisa said...

LOVE that train hat! Came out GREAT!! Hope you can get to the gym soon! I LOVE going!