Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Days Left

I have 2 days before my surgery. Tomorrow I call and find out what time to report to the hospital. The nurse said they were trying to get the first surgery slot for me. I'm praying that they can. I won't be able to eat or drink until it is done. Not sure how I'll handle a day without coffee.

I'm working on getting the house in order and straightened for Matt and the boys. It seems that cleaning is a never-ending job. I get dishes done and move to cleaning another room. By the time I'm done with that room, my sink is full of dishes that were scattered around. The funny thing is we eat at the table, so I'm not sure what is going on there.

My dad will be here the week after the surgery. This will be great because I have to get re-checked by the surgeon and my oldest starts back to school. My dad has a better camera than I do, so I'm hoping for some great pictures.

I'm so thankful that I'm saved and on my way to heaven. I don't know how people who don't have the hope of heaven face surgeries. There are still the verse cards to finish and packing for my overnight stay.

Time to get busy. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I did not know you had a blog...but am happy to know now!

You have been in my thoughts and will be in my prayers as you enter surgery...

I love you!

Briana's Blog said...

Thank you!